Automated web application security scanning
Cost-effective web application security scanning solution for every job
Custom scanning engine provides alternative view on vulnerabilities
SecApps Lookout can scan multiple web applications simultaneously in the same logical execution, making it the most cost-effective web scanning technology for continuous monitoring and bug bounty hunting available today.
Lookout is backed by a custom web security scanning technology that packs years of Research & Development investments. By using Lookout, you benefit from an alternative scanning technology that is not available in any other shape and form.
SecApps Lookout is an automated web application security testing solution suitable for targeted and wide-area web security scanning. Provide the application URLs or domain names to scan and let Lookout do the rest.
With Lookout, security and development teams can test multiple targets simultaneously, giving you a holistic view of the security vulnerabilities discovered across the boundaries of many applications. The Lookout scanner can detect a wide range of security vulnerabilities from SQL Injection, Command Injection and Cross-site Scripting, host header injection, and much more.
The Lookout scanner is continuously developed and tested against the latest attack trends, bug bounty hunting techniques and private research. A dedicated development team is adding additional detection features daily.
Teams can schedule test runs to execute daily, weekly or every month, forming the core of a solid vulnerability management program fit for purpose for any security standard from ISO27001 to SOC2 and beyond.
- Cost-effective web security scanning technology
- Over 60 generic vulnerability classes such as SQL Injection, Cross-site Scripting and others
- Suitable for bug bounty hunting, continuous monitoring, pentesting and more
- Scheduling capabilities
- Notify team members when scans are completed for a timely analysis
- Built-in mechanism to compare results with previous scans (find the difference)
- Automatically curates a vulnerability catalogue
- Data can be sent to 3rd-party systems
- Frequently updated with new features and test cases
- Specifically designed for medium and large Enterprises
- All Tools, Services, and Plans
- Single Sign-On Integration, Single Tenant
- Dedicated Support, Custom Integrations
- Annual or Monthly, Fixed-cost Billing