Create a Lookout
Now that you've signed up for SecApps, you are ready to create your first Lookout instance from the Lookout management console.
NOTE You are not charged for creating Lookout instances; you are only charged for their execution. For more information about charges, see lookout Pricing.
To create a Lookout instance
- Sign in to SecApps Lookout at https://lookout.secapps.com
- Choose Add Lookout from the toolbar.
- Choose a name. This is only for your information. Each instance has a unique identifier automatically created for you.
- You can optionally describe your Lookout instance.
- Optionally enter a list of URL targets. This is a line delimited list of URLs (https://example.com) to be tested with the deep scanning engine. Keep in mind that this is an aggressive, very targeted scan.
- Optionally enter a list of URL targets. This is a line delimited list of top-level domains such as example.com.
- Set prefered schedule execution interval
- Click Add to create the Lookout instance.