You can configure SecApps Scout to automatically output vulnerabilities into Triage. This configuration is particularly useful when you need to catch many vulnerabilities affecting public infrastructure components across different Scout executions.
To make this possible we need to create a service connection with SecApps Connect. Connect is a tool which enables internal and external services speak to each other.
To create a Connection
- Go to Connect
- Click Add Connect button.
- Optionally provide name, description and tags.
- Select "scout" for the service in scope.
- Select "triage" for the connection type.
- Click Add button to create the connection.
Now all Scout executions will output vulnerability information into Triage. To limit this operation to a specific Scout instance, ensure you provide the resource identifier (the Scout ID) as the Resource field.