You can configure SecApps Lookout to automatically output vulnerabilities into Triage. This configuration helps aggregating all web application security vulnerabilities in a single place.
To make this possible we need to create a service connection with SecApps Connect. Connect is a tool which enables internal and external services speak to each other.
To create a Connection
- Go to Connect
- Click Add Connect button.
- Optionally provide name, description and tags.
- Select "lookout" for the service in scope.
- Select "triage" for the connection type.
- Click Add button to create the connection.
Now all Lookout executions will output vulnerability information into Triage. To limit this operation to a specific Lookout instance, ensure you provide the resource identifier (the Lookout ID) as the Resource field.