Create a Scout
Now that you've signed up for SecApps, you are ready to create your first Scout from the Scout management console.
NOTE You are not charged for creating scouts; you are only charged for their execution. For more information about charges see Scout Pricing.
To create a scout
- Sign in to SecApps Scout at https://scout.secapps.com
- Choose Add Scout from the toolbar.
- Choose a scout name. This is only for your own information. Each Scout has a unique identifier automatically created for you.
- You can optionally provide a description for your scout too.
- Enter a list of domain targets. This is a line delimited list of top-level domains such as example.com. For this example select a domain that you own or a domain from a popular bug-bounty program such as uber.com, facebook.com, etc.
- Click Add to create the scout.
You have created your first Scout!