Create a Devcore
Now that you've signed up for SecApps, you are ready to create your first Devcore from the Devcore management console.
NOTE You are not charged for creating a Devcore; you are only charged for the execution.
To create a Devcore
- Sign in to SecApps Devcore at https://devcore.secapps.com
- Choose Add Devcore from the toolbar.
- Choose a Devcore name. This is only for your own information. Each Devcore has a unique identifier automatically created for you.
- Give a brief description of your Devcore.
- Add tags to easily identify each Devcore.
- Enter the target organization name - i.e. github, google
- Enter a line-separated list of all developer nicknames that are currently in your organization.
- Add the channel where you would like to receive notifications.
- Choose how often you would like to execute this Devcore
- Click Add to create the Devcore.
You have created your first Devcore!