Importing Assets in Bulk with SecApps Asset
In this page, you can learn how to use the Asset Import feature in SecApps Asset to import assets in bulk. This is a useful feature for quickly adding multiple assets to your asset catalogue.
- asset catalogue
Importing assets in bulk is a useful feature in SecApps Asset that allows you to quickly add multiple assets to your asset catalogue. This can save you time and effort, especially if you have a large number of assets to manage.
To import assets in bulk, follow these steps:
- In SecApps Asset, click on the Import Asset button on the toolbar.
- In the "assets" field, provide a list of assets to be imported. Each asset must be on a new line.
- In the "type" field, you can select the type of assets you are importing. The default type is set to "auto", which means the asset type will be automatically guessed. Alternatively, you can select one of the many available types, such as "url", "domain", "ipv4", "ipv6", etc.
- In the "description" and "tags" fields, you can provide optional information about the assets. For example, you can use the description field to provide a brief summary of the assets, and you can use the tags field to indicate characteristics of the assets (e.g. "high-risk", "sensitive", etc.).
- Click on the Import button to import the assets.
Once the assets are imported, they will be visible in the asset list, along with any optional information you provided in the description and tags fields. This can help you quickly and easily identify and organize your assets.
With the Asset Import feature in SecApps Asset, you can import assets in bulk and easily add them to your asset catalogue. This can save you time and effort, and you can use the optional description and tags fields to differentiate and organize your assets.