Scouts can be configured to send notifications and summary reports to your slack channel of choice. To enable this integration you will need to install a slack app, obtain a callback URL and configure your scout. Let's get started.
- Create a channel for your scout. You can use an existing channel but we recommend to use a specific one just for security-related notifications.
- Click Add an app to set up the app for the scout notifications. This action will open your default browser if you are using the Slack desktop client. Search for Incoming WebHooks app.
- Select Add Configuration. Make sure the right channel is selected.
- Click Add Incoming WebHooks Integration. You will immediately see a page with some setup instruction. Make sure to note down the Webhook URL because we will use this information to configure our scout.
- Open your Scout from https://scout.secapps.com. Click Edit button. Paste the webhook URL you copied from the previous step and ensure that you set your preferred schedule window.
Your scout is now integrated into slack and you will start receiving notifications for executions, changes, and other important updates. Feel free to customize the slack integration. You can change the name, customize the icon and do any other change to your likings.
Automatic Vulnerability Scanning
The Scanner identifies security vulnerabilities for you. It can reliably detect SQL Injection, Cross-site Scripting, Command Injection, Local and remote File Includes and many types of vulnerabilities.
Manual Security Testing
Capture requests in the browser.Replay, test and fuzz them in just a few clicks.SecApps Suite offers the best, all - in -one web security testing solution.
3rd-Party Due Diligence
Find out how to put supply chain attacks risk management on auto-pilot with state of the art graph-based intelligence-gathering tools.