Minimize Attack Surface
An attack surface refers to all the ways attackers can exploit your assets. This includes software, operating systems, network services and protocols, domain names, web applications, and more. SecApps Scout minimizes your attack surface by:
- Scanning all external assets on a regular basis
- Keep teams informed about changes in external applications
- Automatically report vulnerabilities and suggest remediation steps
Scan all external assets on a regular basis
The most important function of SecApps Scout is to scan your external assets regularly and to keep them up to date. SecApps Scout allows you to check your external assets quickly and conveniently.
- Scan multiple domains within a single task
- Add new hosts and domains at any time
- New subdomains and web applications are automatically included in subsequent scans
- Automatically check for common misconfiguration problems
- Customize scan settings
- Go through all assets within a single reporting page
Keep teams informed about changes in your external environment
Changes in your environment are important and must be reported to your teams. With SecApps Scout you can keep your teams informed about these changes.
- Configure notifications to your teams using email, slack and direct integration into your SIEM
- Receive notifications about critical changes (e.g. new external assets such as domain names and web applications)
- Receive notifications about changes in terms of new vulnerabilities, compromised credentials and others
Automatically report vulnerabilities and suggest remediation steps
The final and most crucial part of the SecApps Scout audit is to report vulnerabilities and suggest remediation steps automatically. SecApps Scout does that for you.
- All vulnerabilities are automatically generated without any configuration necessary
- Reports contains detailed information about the class of vulnerability, the assets affected and more
- You will receive the raw data, including the types of tests performed, so that issues can be remediated with full transparency