Creating a New Raygun Instance
This page provides instructions on how to create a new raygun instance in SecApps Raygun, an automated web security regression testing solution.
- new instance
- engine type
SecApps Raygun is an automated web security regression testing solution that helps web developers and penetration testers find and fix security issues in their web applications at scale. To create a new raygun instance, follow these steps:
- Click on the "Add Raygun" button on the toolbar to open the raygun creation dialog.
- Specify an optional name, description, and tags for your new raygun instance. This will help you identify and organize your rayguns.
- Specify the targets that you want to include in your raygun instance. You can use wildcards to match multiple targets, which will be fetched from SecApps Asset.
- Select the engine type for your raygun instance. This determines the type of tests that your raygun instance will perform.
- Specify the template that you want to use for your raygun instance. This is like a script that specifies the tests that your raygun instance will perform.
- Specify the schedule for your raygun instance. This determines how often your raygun instance will run its tests and update its results.
Once you have completed these steps, click on the "Create" button to create your new raygun instance. It will appear in the raygun list and you can start running tests and viewing the results. You can also edit, duplicate, or delete your raygun instances at any time.