Devcore consumes multiple data sources to produce a clearer picture of software risks and vulnerabilities.
SecApps Devcore integrates a wide-range of proprietary and commercial data sources to achieve great results. This includes, but it is not limited to the following data sources:
- Custom DNS enumeration
- Public and private DNS resolvers
- Git, GitHub, GitLab and other code repositories
- Propriatery leak detection engine
- Comercial databases (via subscriptions)
- Search engines (via subscriptions)
Additional data sources are frequently considered and integrated.