Wordpress XM-RPC listMethods Exposure
XML-RPC system.listMethods is used to view a list of available methods that may be called on the remote system.
Attackers can use this information to launch various types of attacks against a vulnerable Wordpress installation. For example, it is possible to enumerate the installed blogs as well as users.
Consider disabling system.listMethods by using XML-RPC method filters.
- Specifically designed for medium and large Enterprises
- All Tools, Services, and Plans
- Single Sign-On Integration, Single Tenant
- Dedicated Support, Custom Integrations
- Annual or Monthly, Fixed-cost Billing