Wordpress Username Enumeration
Username enumeration allows an attacker to guess usernames, which may enable them to log in to the application. This attack is often performed in combination with brute force attacks.
Attackers can enumerate Wordpress usernames which can be subsequently used for password spraying and other types of brute force attacks.
Consider disabling username enumeration by using specialised security plugins.
- Specifically designed for medium and large Enterprises
- All Tools, Services, and Plans
- Single Sign-On Integration, Single Tenant
- Dedicated Support, Custom Integrations
- Annual or Monthly, Fixed-cost Billing