Wordpress Debug Log Exposure
Debug logs are sometimes stored in the Wordpress directory and are accessible via the web. Debug logs contain sensitive information such as your domain name, database connection string, and other information that should be kept private.
Attackers may be able to access sensitive information, which could be used to compromise the affected system further.
Ensure that all debug logs are removed or protected by access policies.
- Specifically designed for medium and large Enterprises
- All Tools, Services, and Plans
- Single Sign-On Integration, Single Tenant
- Dedicated Support, Custom Integrations
- Annual or Monthly, Fixed-cost Billing