Unauthenticated Cache Purge
Cache PURGE is used to purge the web cache. It is possible to purge specific resources, or if no parameter is given, all cached content is purged.
Attackers can issue a PURGE request for any resource and invalidate the cache. This can lead to increased bandwidth costs and degraded application performance.
Disallow cache purge requests or limit to authenticated users only.
- Specifically designed for medium and large Enterprises
- All Tools, Services, and Plans
- Single Sign-On Integration, Single Tenant
- Dedicated Support, Custom Integrations
- Annual or Monthly, Fixed-cost Billing