Swagger is an implementation of the OpenAPI specification that helps developers build client libraries.
OpenAPI, defined by Swagger definitions, services provide alternative, and sometimes low-level, ways to access the application and therefore need to be fully inspected for vulnerabilities.
If the services are not in use ensure that they are removed or only available to authorised personnel.
- Specifically designed for medium and large Enterprises
- All Tools, Services, and Plans
- Single Sign-On Integration, Single Tenant
- Dedicated Support, Custom Integrations
- Annual or Monthly, Fixed-cost Billing