S3 Bucket Misconfiguration
AWS S3 is a cloud-based storage solution that’s designed for online backup, file sharing, web hosting and data synchronization.
Misconfigured S3 static-site hosting for S3 buckets typically indicates that the bucket contents are not meant for public use. As a result, attackers can discover and download interesting files via several brute-force techniques.
Review the misconfigured buckets to confirm they are intended for public use.
- Specifically designed for medium and large Enterprises
- All Tools, Services, and Plans
- Single Sign-On Integration, Single Tenant
- Dedicated Support, Custom Integrations
- Annual or Monthly, Fixed-cost Billing