Previously Compromised Accounts
Password reuse is very common. Some of the passwords associated with these accouts might be still valid and might be applicable even if there is 2FA in place.
Attackers may obtain access by exploiting password reuse.
Ensure these passwords are no longer valid and if possible blacklist them.
- Specifically designed for medium and large Enterprises
- All Tools, Services, and Plans
- Single Sign-On Integration, Single Tenant
- Dedicated Support, Custom Integrations
- Annual or Monthly, Fixed-cost Billing