MikroTik Sensitive Information Disclosure
MikroTik RouterOS is an operating system based on Linux, primarily used on wireless routers for small and medium businesses. It offers a wide range of services for networks and Internet connectivity.
Attackers can retrieve usage stats and other sensitive information such as available network interface, VLAN IDs and wireless users.
Ensure that MikroTik RouterOS router endpoints are protected by enforcing adequate authentication and authorisation controls.
- Specifically designed for medium and large Enterprises
- All Tools, Services, and Plans
- Single Sign-On Integration, Single Tenant
- Dedicated Support, Custom Integrations
- Annual or Monthly, Fixed-cost Billing