Kubernetes Cluster Exposure
Kubernetes systems are relatively easy to identify on the Internet, revealing version information that tells attackers what vulnerabilities they might be subject to.
Attackers may be able to exploit known vulnerabilities affecting the exposed Kubernetes clusters.
Ensure that the Kubernetes control plane is only exposed to internal networks.
- Specifically designed for medium and large Enterprises
- All Tools, Services, and Plans
- Single Sign-On Integration, Single Tenant
- Dedicated Support, Custom Integrations
- Annual or Monthly, Fixed-cost Billing