DS_Store File Exposure
.DS_Store is the file that Mac OS X uses to mark the file as being located inside a folder, and it is stored in the same folder as the file that it is attached to. In other words, if you have a file, and it is located inside a folder, then Mac OS X will store a .DS_Store file in the same folder as that file.
When exposed on the web, the .DS_Store file may reveal the location of files and folders even when directory listing is not permitted.
Ensure that .DS_Store files are removed or not publicly accessible.
- Specifically designed for medium and large Enterprises
- All Tools, Services, and Plans
- Single Sign-On Integration, Single Tenant
- Dedicated Support, Custom Integrations
- Annual or Monthly, Fixed-cost Billing