Docker Compose Exposure
Docker compose is a tool for defining and running multi-container Docker applications. With Compose, developers use a single config (docker-compose.yml) file to define and run several application’s services.
Docker compose files may reveal all sensitive components that make up an application. It can also disclose sensitive strings.
Ensure that all development artefacts such as docker-compose.yml are removed before publishing your solution.
- Specifically designed for medium and large Enterprises
- All Tools, Services, and Plans
- Single Sign-On Integration, Single Tenant
- Dedicated Support, Custom Integrations
- Annual or Monthly, Fixed-cost Billing