Django Admin Panel Exposure
Django admin panel is a default web application that allows you to manage your data. Insecure Django admin panels enable attackers to perform administrative actions, such as accessing and deleting data or adding/modifying/deleting users.
Attackers may access the admin panel by utilising a range of techniques, from password guessing to using known exploits.
Administrative panels must be protected by two-factor authentication and made available to Internal networks (VPN) or via Identity Proxies (Zero Trust Security).
- Specifically designed for medium and large Enterprises
- All Tools, Services, and Plans
- Single Sign-On Integration, Single Tenant
- Dedicated Support, Custom Integrations
- Annual or Monthly, Fixed-cost Billing