SecApps Rest is an advanced HTTP request manipulation tool widely used to develop, debug and test web applications and services. Rest is also extensively used for discovering vulnerabilities during penetration tests and red team exercises.
HTTP requests often contain multiple levels of encodings which require manual handling. Rest provides dynamic fields with support for a wide range of encoding, decoding and translation mechanisms out of the box.
With the help of variables, you can customize every part of the request from one central place. There is no longer a need to jump back and forth between different tools or different parts of the same tool.
Rest comes with many auxiliary tools to help security and development teams search the response, split it into parts, surgically find information and even diff with previous responses to understand exactly what has changed. These tools come valuable when searching for input validation vulnerabilities.
Professional users also get access to a powerful request proxy which will help you send requests from an extensive list of geographical locations including Australia, Japan, United States, China, Europe, South America, Canada and many more.
- Send request from multiple GEO locations
- Request manipulation history
- Export your request in your favorite programming language
- Share your work with the world with the help of the platform fiddles feature
- Automatic issue discovery / vulnerability testing
- Pretty-print every response
- Browser preview of HTML content
- Automatic extraction of links and forms
- All Tools, Services, and Plans
- Suitable For Enterprises
- Single Sign-On Integration
- Dedicated Support
- Annual or Monthly, Fixed-cost Billing