Portsifter is a port-scan and vulnerability data artifact viewing tool. It is available in your browser. it supports a number of common tools such as nmap, nessus and others. Portsifter can handle millions of sorted and filtered data entries with little to no overhead. All data stays secure and never uploaded to any remote servers. Data is exclusively processed on the client.
Many organisations rely on Portsifter to scale, analyse and review vulnerability and port scanning reports on a daily basis. Hundreds of customers have chosen Portsifter as their go-to tool for hyper-scaled data analysis.
- Client-side data processing tool for vulnerability and port-scanning reports
- Seamless filtering and sorting for millions data entries
- Combine multiple files from different tools in the same view
- Visual analysis using a number of auxiliary features
- All Tools, Services, and Plans
- Suitable For Enterprises
- Single Sign-On Integration
- Dedicated Support
- Annual or Monthly, Fixed-cost Billing