HTTPView is an advanced HTTP traffic auditing and replay tool. It works like an HTTP proxy but unlike traditional proxies, it has swappable backends, which gives greater flexibility and control. With the help of the SecApps Extension, security and development teams can even intercept browser traffic without the need to install additional tools, fiddle with system proxy settings or even deal with HTTPS certificates.
SecApps HTTPView can be configured to act as a web application security scanner. The tool can be configured to perform a number of security tests on all incoming and outgoing connections. This feature helps identify security vulnerabilities quickly.
HTTPView also comes with a number of auxiliary features, such as a built-in code generator, syntax highlighter, filters, HEX viewer for unknown binary payloads and built-in support for all audio, video and image media formats. Use SecApps HTTPView to save and restore your work to local files or to files in the personal and team drives. HTTPView files are easy to parse, move and share in and outside the SecApps platform.
- Intercept request and responses without a proxy with the SecApps Extension
- HTTP and HTTPS (SSL) interception out of the box
- Co-pilot - automatic passive and active vulnerability scanning
- Built-in and custom request and response filters
- Request and response syntax highlighters
- Code generators - export any request to your favorite programming language
- 3rd-party integrations (TCP packets to HTTP request reconstruction tooling)
- Ability to connect to multiple backends and intercept traffic from many endpoints
- All Tools, Services, and Plans
- Suitable For Enterprises
- Single Sign-On Integration
- Dedicated Support
- Annual or Monthly, Fixed-cost Billing