The version of your browser is currently unsupported. Too bad we cannot support all legacy browsers.
Please upgrade to the latest Firefox, Chrome or Safari and IE and come back.
Proxy.app is a HTTP, intercepting proxy for Mac OS X. This tool is designed from scratch as a native Mac OS X application, taking advantage of all native features of the Apple's latest operating system. It is simply the best web proxy tool for Mac OS X.
Proxy.app can be used to intercept HTTP requests and responses and modify their contents in transit. It comes with many useful features, such as automatic content length calculations, syntax highlighting, breakpoints, filters, capture groups and more. Proxy.app can perform active attacks against applications served over SSL, and such intercept encrypted communication. There is support for the Keychain, CA and X.509 certificate generation and much more.
- Automatic proxy configuration and filtering by process name.
- Add breakpoints that will intercept requests and responses matching your criteria.
- Capture only the requests that you really need when set as a system proxy.
- Highlighted requests and responses with specific colors and your notes.
- Render requests and responses in real browser for better preview.
- Support for JSON and XML syntax highlighting.