SecApps Fuzzer is a powerful HTTP tool which allows you to find vulnerabilities using brute-force and fuzz-testing techniques. Using the built-in permutation generators, encoders and decoders, JWT token builders and other facilities you can quickly build advanced testing utilities to quickly discover software vulnerabilities and other types of bugs.
Every part of the request can be converted into a permutation. This transformation is done on the fly and as a result, the Fuzzer can handle millions of transactions per execution without breaking a sweat.
SecApps Fuzzer comes with built-in support for many commonly used dictionaries.
You have full control over the scheduler. Timeout options, authentication, and concurrency can be configured on a case-by-case basis.
Analyse the results with one of the most advanced HTTP tooling available. You can filter using the built-in filters or create your own. Using the built-in content preview tools you can visually identify bugs by slicing the content, creating custom extraction functions and much more.
- Simple interface to build powerful request permutations.
- Support for Query, XML, JSON, and other format fuzzing.
- Dictionaries - load numerous fuzz-testing databases such as fuzzdb, exploitdb and more.
- Built-in and custom filtering capabilities.
- Auxiliary tools for fine content slicing and dicing.
- Save and load your projects from files.
- Share/show your work with the help of Fiddles.
- A growing collection of security tools
- Suitable For Non-commercial Use
Cloud Storage Send requests from over 12 GEO locations Private Fiddles