The version of your browser is currently unsupported. Too bad we cannot support all legacy browsers.
Please upgrade to the latest Firefox, Chrome or Safari and IE and come back.
While Foobar does not directly fit into the category of security applications, it is an awesome coding environment for Mac OS X, which you can use to write your own tools, run code experiements, learn new algorithms and more.
Foobar is an easy to use “edit and run” coding environment with support for multiple programming languages and development technologies. With Foobar you can easily write tools and scripts, test your ideas and learn new techniques and algorithms all from the same place. Utilise the VT100 console or the preview area to see your experiments in action without the need to move to another window.
- Full-featured code editor with themes, syntax highlighting and more
- VT100 console and web-based preview area to see your ideas in actions without leaving the current window
- Code templates - start coding right away with predefined, language-specific code templates
- Export the entire code template together with your modifications in a single bundle for easier sharing.
- Multi-file support - play with multiple projects at the same time
- Full customisation of all visual areas - make this tool your own