Instead of spending time investigating what part of the site you should attack, start with Form Extractor. Form Extractor finds all forms on a webpage and allows you to instantly attack them in either rest and Fuzzer.
Form Extractor is available exclusively in rest. Try it now!
- Open rest and make a request to your target.
- Open the Forms tab located in the Response Viewer.
- Decide which form you will attack - the login and search forms should all be here.
- Decide which app you will use - rest or Fuzzer and use the corresponding Open button.
- Done! You have successfully used Form Extractor to prepare for bruteforcing a form.
Want something more?
Do you like Form Extractor? If yes, then you will surely like Link Extractor - it extracts all the links from a page in a tidy table for you to explore further.