There is built-in support for various transforms which can be used to change values dynamically. In order to use a transform, simply start typing the transform name or select it directly from the dropdown list associated with the targeted text builder field.
The following number of transforms are currently available:
- File - The file transform allows you to load the contents of a file from your local storage.
- Hash - You can use the hash transform to create hash values in various formats such as md5, sha1, sha256, sha512, etc.
- Year - Get the current year.
- Month - Get the current month.
- Epoch - Get the current UNIX timestamp.
- Encode - Use the encode transform to convert a value in various encoding formats such as base64, urlencoding, JSON encoding and more.
- JWT - This transform allow you to create dynamic JWT tokens. All types of token signing algorithms are supported.
- Split - This transform splits the input text and extracts the token at the specified index.
- Replace - This transform can be used to replace text using string search and regular expressions.