Have you ever needed a slightly modified version of of text that you already have - its lower- or uppercase version, trimmed from spaces from both sides or even a MD5 hash from it. Of course, you have and your best option used to be to find a utility online that does what you want. Not anymore - with Text Builder you can do all these transformations inline.
Text Builder's a range of possible transforms including:
- Encode - Encode and decode text in a number of algorithms.
- Hash - Inline hashing with the most famous hasing algorithms.
- Transform - Simple text transformations like capitalization or trimming.
- Epoch, Year Month - Providers of the current epoch time, year and month.
...and much, much more.
- Open Fuzzer.
- To check what transforms are available, click on the down arrow in the top right corner of the text area, as shown on the picture.
- Select a transformation of choice, say Transform, and click on the blue item that has just shown.
- In the dialog, enter some input text and select a transformation such as uppercase.
- Done! You've just learned how to use Text Builder.