Install Firefox Extension From Source
Use the following steps to install the SecApps Firefox extension from source (also known as direct download) archive.
- Download the Firefox extension using the Direct Download link.
- Unpack the zip archive into a folder.
- Open Firefox. Click Add-ons option from the system menu or the hamburger icon.
- Click the Cog inside the Addons Manager. Select the Debug Add-ons option.
- Click the Load Temporary Add-on... button. Select the folder of the unpacked extension. Click on the manifest.json file to open.
The extension is now loaded in Firefox.
Keep in mind that the extension will be removed from Firefox upon restart.